List of things in our agenda:
- Include USGS information about the inland swash limit during Hurricane Hugo. (Completed)
- Include spot storm surge elevations associated with Cat 1, 3, and 5 hurricanes. (In Progress)
- Make available a set of lower resolution maps for slow Internet connections.
- Make available results of a recent study in which the exposure of the main ports and bays in Puerto Rico to hurricane-forced wind waves is evaluated.See technical report in UPR/SG R-121-1-02
- Make available coastal erosion information at locations where available.
The studies leading to the results presented in this page have been sponsored by:
University of Puerto Rico Sea Grant Program (UPR/SG)
Federal Emergency Management Agency (FEMA)
U.S. Army Corps of Engineers (USACoE)
U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) San Juan, P.R.Office
When you delete a document's heading or an entire page, normally an empty heading is left in the document - remove this by using the paragraph button or by using the HTML/Layout button to get hold of the HTML-code for the heading, which is to be deleted.